Events and News
- ICT and Education
February 9 - 13, 2009
- GAID Annual Global Forum
June 10 -12, 2009
- ICTD 2009
April 17 - 19, 2009
Lectures and Presentations
- "It all starts with an idea" Institute for the Future, September 19, 2006
- "Testing Assumptions in the Design of Solutions." Workshop at the Global Social Benefit Incubator, Santa Clara University
- "The Missing Piece: Human-Centered Design and Research in ICTD," ICTD 2006, UC Berkeley
- "The Value of Research in Global ICT and Development Projects," Berkeley Center for Globalization and Information Technology
- "Incorporated Citizens: Hewlett-Packard's e-Inclusion Program and the Making of Neo-liberal Subjects,"
Annual meetings of the American Anthropological Association
- "Information and Communications Technologies Development at the Edge of the Network Society,"
BayCHI at Xerox Park in Silicon Valley
- "Pilot Projects from Around the World: The Edge of the Network Society,"
Stanford University Program in Human-Computer Interaction
This Presentation is being used in Classroom
Information Design Trends, AIM Master of Science, University of Oregon
- “CSR at the World Bank,” Leadership in a Networked Economy, Workshop organized by Digital Foresight at Hewlett-Packard Corporation, Palo Alto